To enroll in the CFA Program and register for your first exam:
1. The basic entrance requirements for the CFA Program include:
- You must have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center).
3. Find an available test center location.
4. Create an account or log in to enroll in the program and register for an exam.