Computer Based Exams
You must be a registered ACCA student, and be in receipt of your student ID card before sitting the following papers by CBE.
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting (International)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law CL
The benefits of a computer-based examination:
- flexibility – exams are held once a month, and you can re-sit the exam several times.
- instant feedback – you get your result immedately at the end of the exam
- results – your results are updated to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
ACCA offers two six monthly cycles for taking exams:
For ACCA Computer Computer Based Exams in Nigeria kindly contact The British council for details.
|ACCA CBE EXAM Fee (F1, F2, F3)
||NGN30,600 while the fee for F4 is NGN 41,225|
|Contact details for British council in Nigeria||Visit website|
|Next CBE Exam date||View available dates|
|Payment to be made with naira bank draft in favour of British Council|